Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Resetting TPMS Sensors Using the OTC TPR Tool

Resetting TPMS Sensors Using the OTC TPR Tool

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum Resetting TPMS Sensors Using the OTC TPR Tool

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

Yea, TPMS is a thing now. Kind of a PITA, but it’s required on many new vehicles. It does help to prevent accidents and keep good fuel economy, IF the owner pays attention to it. This tool does a really good job, I’m happy to have it in my arsenal.

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]MFphomFi75E[/video]

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Gareth RandallGareth Randall
      Participant

Is it just me, or is there a problem with this video? The soundtrack goes weird at about 17 seconds in, repeating what we’ve already heard. It goes back to normal at 24 seconds.

Nicholas ClarkNicholas Clark
        Participant

[quote=”Dunebasher” post=160118]Is it just me, or is there a problem with this video? The soundtrack goes weird at about 17 seconds in, repeating what we’ve already heard. It goes back to normal at 24 seconds.[/quote]

It does indeed do what you describe. Caught me off guard.

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
          Keymaster

[quote=”Dunebasher” post=160118]Is it just me, or is there a problem with this video? The soundtrack goes weird at about 17 seconds in, repeating what we’ve already heard. It goes back to normal at 24 seconds.[/quote]

After I complete a video and upload it, my videos are suppose to be reviewed for issues like this. The people that were suppose to do that didn’t do it in time and when the video was released while I was out of the country and in a different time zone. Therefore I had no time to correct it before the video went live. Unfortunately because of this, I have to leave the video up or delete it and reupload. I’m not going to do that at this point.

Nicholas ClarkNicholas Clark
            Participant

Just think of it as an ETCG remix. It doesn’t really detract from the video.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…