Menu
  • Home
  • Reply To: 04’ trailblazer 2wheel drive transmission and/or torque converter issues

Reply To: 04’ trailblazer 2wheel drive transmission and/or torque converter issues

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 04’ trailblazer 2wheel drive transmission and/or torque converter issues Reply To: 04’ trailblazer 2wheel drive transmission and/or torque converter issues

Richard Kirshey, I understand your utter disappointment at hearing the vehicle was drivin at all with that noise much less @ 70mph! She was told not to drive it but she had an “emergency”. I’m sure you understand my frustration. Well I have the tranny dropped atm. It’s still under vehicle on tranny jack. Just not sure if it’s the actual tranny hoping just flex plate or torque converter. Fluid and filter are clear of any metal or glitter so I’m thinking/hoping the tranny is good. Just not a transmission guy at all whatsoever. Was hoping someone had similar problem other than still driving it at 70mph I’m sure that’s a first.

Loading…