Menu
  • Home
  • Reply To: Slapped with a $5000 repair bill after regular checkups, what should I do?

Reply To: Slapped with a $5000 repair bill after regular checkups, what should I do?

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Slapped with a $5000 repair bill after regular checkups, what should I do? Reply To: Slapped with a $5000 repair bill after regular checkups, what should I do?

Jake FJake F
Participant

Bo King, dang. That was not easy to read and I understand how you feel. Owning a vehicle can sometimes kick you right in the backend. As if we don’t have enough to worry about right now but the thing that we thought was secure in our life is proving to be the most detrimental. Welcome to car ownership with a Ford Fiesta. No offense.

I’ll give you the quick answer to your Ford dealership question. You had the chance to fix the issue after you bottomed out but chose to get dismissed by the service rep(s) at Ford. Not sure what Bo’s exactly did, although it sound like they may have patched something, you proceeded to put your trust into the “multipoint inspection” years later at the dealership and soon thereafter your 135,000 Fiesta blew up. I don’t want to be too sour but, that’s a nice run of a Fiesta especially after a personal accident!

Here’s the big rhetorical question. You dropped off your pimp ride at Ford and got slapped with a $5k bill. The question is… did you approve ANY of those repairs? Time to formulate your public discussion. Wear a mask and good luck.

Loading…