Menu
  • Home
  • Reply To: 2006 Honda Pilot Traction Control Triggered at "Random"

Reply To: 2006 Honda Pilot Traction Control Triggered at "Random"

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2006 Honda Pilot Traction Control Triggered at "Random" Reply To: 2006 Honda Pilot Traction Control Triggered at "Random"

Mark PikasMark
Participant

A lot of scan tools and software (used with the Bluetooth scan tool modules) have the ability to graph the output and even show you the waveform. 2 of the ones I tried on the honda will do it on my ford (2012 SHO) but I just can’t get the honda to show it to me. Just graph the output speed and look at which one isn’t close to the rest. But I’m fairly certain it would also set a code, I know my 2004 Dodge Ram set a code when one of the sensors went bad.

I guess I don’t even know what else is likely to cause it to do this besides one of the sensors, but I don’t like the fact that I think it should set a code and I’m not getting one, I don’t like the fact that the Honda PCM system won’t play nice and give me data, and I don’t like just firing the parts cannon at something without some data to work from.

I guess since they’re just hall effect sensors, I could just clip an o-scope to the leads and see if they all put something out…

Loading…