Menu
  • Home
  • How does a passenger compartment fuse panel work 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4L

How does a passenger compartment fuse panel work 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4L

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here How does a passenger compartment fuse panel work 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4L How does a passenger compartment fuse panel work 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4L

DaveDave
Participant

I will check the powers and grounds at the BCM
    Some circuits are BCM controlled and some are not the clock is powered
    directly as far as what the wiring diagram shows. What was weird about the clock is it has 2 fuses one switched from the ignition switch ACC/ON position and Hot at all times for the memory. In order to stop the clock from turning back on after the door was closed with key out I removed the clock fuse but It didn’t kill the clock when I removed the clock hot all the time memory fuse it turned the clock off. Today the clock and radio are both turning off when the Key is off.
    It really shouldn’t turn off until the door is opened. This is why I’m trying
    to figure out what is controlling power to the radio and clock. The wiring diagrams don’t show any connection to the BCM or fuse box but there has to be something controlling power.

I’m not sure if I can attach pdf’s but I have the clock circuit and the BCM input/output connector list if you want to take a look.

Thanks

Loading…