Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 02 gmc Sonoma has to be rev up over 2500 rpms before it moves! 4l60e automatic

02 gmc Sonoma has to be rev up over 2500 rpms before it moves! 4l60e automatic

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge 02 gmc Sonoma has to be rev up over 2500 rpms before it moves! 4l60e automatic

• Creator
    Topic
    Dave JohnsonDave Johnson
    Participant

My 02 gmc Sonoma started having trouble moving when its first started & has to have about 2500 epms to get it moving forward or reverse, once it starts driving, it drives pretty good,but the rpms are hi when it shifts. I had it at a shop & they checked it with a scanner & said it’s probably the clutch pack & I mite get lucky with a fluid & filter change or it mite not drive at all,if I do a filter change. They didn’t check any solenoids for ohms etc & I took my truck to this same shop in October & they didn’t figure out the hi rpms,but now they said if I replace the transmission the hi rpms will go away, so I don’t know what to do for sure now.. id like to check the solenoids for ohms by back probing through the computer harness but can’t find a wiring diagram. All of this started with a p0122 tps code & now since it got cold the shift problem began. It’s a 4l60e automatic

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…