Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 1970 Challenger 340 4 speed car #'s matching car

1970 Challenger 340 4 speed car #'s matching car

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge For Sale/Wanted 1970 Challenger 340 4 speed car #'s matching car

• Creator
    Topic
    james bettsjames betts
    Participant

1970 challenger 340 4 speed car #’s matching car, with clean title. NOT R/T but has rear spoiler, chin spoiler, Performance hood, 15 x 7 ralleye rims with on BF GOODRICH radials. hurst pistol grip 4 speed , non center console car, with standard gauges. TCi coated headers and exaust system, electronic ignition Bucket seats, recovered dash pad, carpet was new and is good just faded being black. interior is good not great . Door panels are starting to break down and needs a new headliner. Rear quarter panels have the usual rust behind the wheels and rt side fender has rust the size of a silver dollar where po installed a R\T emblem. HAs new wiring harness for engine compartment as well as a new edelbrock carb and I there is alot more but was trying to keep this short and simple. Right now she is parked off the road not running or registered. She needs restoration and a new home. Everything is all there. hasn’t been driven in 3 years since I parked it. I have owned the car since 2001 and my priorities have changed along with my plans for her restoration. the plans I had for her changed like these things seem to do. I have a daughter going off to college in the fall enough said. So here is your chance to get highly desirable classic mopar and a fair price , and my advice is buy it now befor I change my mind, or sell something else first. I still have time to start the hemi engine swap, if I do I will sell later for that much more money down the line. No trades or checks has to be cash will help if I can with shipping in the physical (loading) or managing sense, but not the expense, that is solely on the buyer. $20K OBO. Serious parties only..

• This topic was modified 3 years, 12 months ago by james bettsjames betts. Reason: messed up on the main title
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…