Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 1987 c4 vette low air flow from a/c vents

1987 c4 vette low air flow from a/c vents

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 1987 c4 vette low air flow from a/c vents

• Creator
    Topic
    G E HUEYG E HUEY
    Participant

Thanks for this opportunity. One of my Easttexascorvette assoc. (ETCA) members recently had a ASE shop perform a complete R-134A retrofit on her 1987 c4 vette. All went well,then on one of our corvette cruise wknd she reported the a/c air flow which, the blower speed was @ #2 suddenly lost air flow volume. this happened on a trip to Dallas,Tx. a few wks ago in 90+ air temps. The temp from a/c vents @ hi-way speeds wer around 38-40*F. This RETROFIT KIT IS A FOUR-SEASONS-COMPLETE KIT. Also she replaced the condenser + evap. core by acdelco. I informed her to shut the unit dwn for 30-45 sec., then after doing so all air flow volume returned. Next, on the return trip home it did it a again,low air flow from a/c vents. Then she repeated the a/c OFF & ON STEP & ALL AIR FLOW VOLUME RETURNED, ALL THE 80+ MILES back home. I would like some in-put on some posable solutions. Best, C4MEL98.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy.
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…