Menu

1995 Subaru Justy 1.2 GLI 4×4

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Favorite Cars 1995 Subaru Justy 1.2 GLI 4×4

• Creator
    Topic
    SebaSeba
    Participant

Hey ETCG! Greetings from the southern end of the world, the Chilean Patagonia. If your website is here, it sure as hell can be anywhere. Introductions aside, they’re important because of the weather and roads cars have to endure here. We get the worst roads in the world, most of them are dirt roads, ice, snow, mud, you name it, sub-zero temperatures and a minimum 2 week timeframe to order any parts you can’t find here.

I’m looking to buy a 20 year old 4×4 justy with 200k miles on it. I saw the videos on buying a used car, but I just wanted to check if anyone has any experience with these cars. I drive a Nissan D22 and it’s a great truck, but my back is killing me, so I’m looking to buy a very cheap 4×4 to use on a daily basis, winter is harsh, but only 4 months long and there’s no way around a truck when it snows, but most of the year you don’t need traction, just good suspension and realiable japanese machines.

ANY comment on the 4×4 injected justy would be greatly appreciated.
      Also, congratulations on the site and the willingness to teach us unsavy characters. I’m lucky enough to have a brittish mom, so i can understand the videos!
      Greetings from XI Region, Chile.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…