Hello and good day to everyone. I hope my question is of interest to you readers on this topic. My 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L has a parasitic power draw, but I when I did a power draw test, it turns out every fuse on my power distribution fuse box under the hood is lighting up, even when I disconnect my negative cable. To prevent it from killing my battery I have to disconnect my positive cable. If someone could give an opinion on what is causing this, I’ll appreciate it. Thanks in advance
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.