Menu

2001 GMC Sierra 1500 V8 4.8liter

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2001 GMC Sierra 1500 V8 4.8liter

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Tim BellardTim Bellard
    Participant

I was driving the other day and out of nowhere there was this loud noise like 2 metals were rubbing against each other and my truck stopped accelerating. My ABS light came on and check engine soon light came on also. Which, that light has been on for awhile because of a faulty air flow sensor. I had no problems with it till now. I pulled over to see what is wrong. I checked my fluids and everything was alright. I tried to go in reverse and that same noise happened with no movement. When I put it in drive, it’ll move forward till I hit the gas pedal and it makes that same noise. No fluids are leaking but I been having a rear end seal leak for a long time. I’m not a mechanic so I didn’t take anything apart but just did a simple look over everything just to see if anything was destroyed or leaking. Nothing on the internet seems to help. Could be my transmission but it could be other stuff also.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…