Menu

2002 Buick Rendezvous

• Creator
    Topic
    Doug SmithDoug Smith
    Participant

Hi I have a 2002 Buick Rendezvous. At the end of last summer we accidentally ran it out of gas put some in and drove it home just fine and then didn’t drive it again until about a month or two ago due to a registration issue. I filled it up with gas and drove it. I made it about half a mile when it died and wouldn’t start back up again. it would just crank. I left where it died (at a buddy’s house) and came back for it a couple days later. i thought i was doing to have to tow it but it just started right up no problems, so i drove it home. i went tp pick my wife up from work later that evening and it died again would not start only crank. about 30 to 60 minutes later it started right up and drove home. the next day i drove it around, putting about 2 miles on it when it died again and would only crank, it did start a couple times this time but only long enough to park it. a couple of days ago i went out to check it out and see if i could figure out what was wrong with it, but im at a loss. it started right up, idled fine for a little while while i checked out and did great. i decided to drive it a bit a see what would happen. i put 2 or 3 miles on it and i died and would not start again only crank. a couple hours later it started right up drove the mile or so back to my house from where it had died and then died and would only crank.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…