Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2002 F-350 Front End Clunk has me stumped..

2002 F-350 Front End Clunk has me stumped..

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2002 F-350 Front End Clunk has me stumped..

• Creator
    Topic
    GregoryGregory
    Participant

so i have a 2002 Ford F-350 with a 7.3 a 4″ lift and 35″ tires on 18″ rims.. I have had the entire front end rebuilt shocks, rubber kit, everything.. trying to resolve this stupid clunk.. Nothing has so far and it’s driving me crazy.. Whats even worse is that i have taken it in and everyone says its fine.. The clunk happens when u turn to the right mostly and sometimes to the left, as well as when you go over a bump.. I should mention it most certainly coming from the right front. It’s driving me crazy.. so if you have any suggestions on what it could be or what to check it would be greatly appreciated..

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      college mancollege man

What you might want to do is have the truck on the ground and have someone start the truck and move the wheels
        back and forth while laying under the front end and watching and listening for noise. see if this link helps further.

https://www.ericthecarguy.com/faq/diagnosing-noises-in-your-car

GregoryGregory
        Participant

Front Leaf spring bushings Are 100% the issue.. my local suspension shop and ford dealership define the word incompetence.. New aftermarket bushings have been purchased (these were hard to find btw and no one had OEM) and the issue will be resolved..

college mancollege man

Glad to hear the progress. keep us posted on the job.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…