- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by .
Hi Eric. I am a fan and love your videos. I have a car problem would like to get your opinion.
I have 2004 Suzuki Grand vitara that died on the highway while driving. The symptoms are as follows;
1. It cranks but no start. No fuel and no spark
2. When you turn the ignition switch to on position the check engine light does not come on. It does not communicate with OBII scanner . I shows a link error message. I have tried with couple of brands of OBD II scanners same result.
3. Also when I am trouble shooting and just by turning the ignition switch on , some of the ignition coil get extremely hot and start smoking and get deformed. so far I have replaced three of them for smoking and swelling. Is this electrical short or internal issue within the ignition coil? Through trouble shooing I have found there is no power to at the fuel pump in the tank also the fuel pump relay at the junction fuse box the fuel pump relay light appear dim when I test it with a light test. One more thing to add there is a 20 amp fuse in the junction the fuse box blew twice this fuse providespower to ignition coil and fuel pump. Any guidance is greatly appreciated by your fan.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.