Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2005 Porsche Boxster Convertible Top Wiring Diagram Help!

2005 Porsche Boxster Convertible Top Wiring Diagram Help!

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2005 Porsche Boxster Convertible Top Wiring Diagram Help!

• Creator
    Topic
    John FergusonJohn Ferguson
    Participant

Hi,
      First off, Eric, not sure if you get a chance to read all your posts but love your YouTube content. All your videos are very thorough and interesting!
      I recently purchased a 2005 Porsche Boxster with just under 100k miles and one of the problems I inherited was the convertible top not going down. I am not an expert on electrical diagrams (but did watch your YouTube videos on them) and would like some help on it.
      When trying to open the top by pressing the switch, nothing happens. No relays make noise, no windows go down. Nothing…

What I would like to do is get some steps in troubleshooting this and specifically to see if I can bypass the relay to allow the top open (currently it is closed) by jumping A2 to A4 in the Convertible Top Open Relay circled as seen in the second attachment

Is this correct? I am a little confused at what and how the “Convertible Top Transmission” gets switched on/off during the process based on the wiring diagram.

Can you help?

Look forward to your response!
      John

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…