I have a 2006 Odyssey with no crank no start condition. Here is what i have done so far:
– Battery changed (Brand new)
– Replaced the starter (It is good, have tested it) and cranks when when shorted
– Replaced the Ignition switch – works- tested with a test light
– Replaced/verified starter relay is good tested in another slot as well and it works
– When I short the relay pin 1 & 2 and turn the key, car starts BUT when I place the relay, the car does not crank or start.
– I have tested by trying to sart with shifter in neutral as well as by changing the shifter back and forth but no luck.
I am thinking the issue lies in/around the relay BUT cannot verify because light test shows it gets voltage when I turn the key.
Any ideas/ suggestion?
Thanks in advance
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.