Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2007 Chrysler 300 2.7 l v6 engine swap.?.

2007 Chrysler 300 2.7 l v6 engine swap.?.

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge 2007 Chrysler 300 2.7 l v6 engine swap.?.

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshuah CarrJoshuah Carr
    Participant

Hello I’ve had an ongoing issue which unfortunately was created by me apparently not educated enough to properly fix my car not being a mechanic I’m very handy learn quickly and able to handle most tests in problems minus this one I have an 07 Chrysler 300 2.7 l v6 no mechanical issues whatsoever until one day my car started leaking water after some time I figured out the problem was it was leaking from the weep hole indicating that water pump was bad so to make a very long story short me and a friend dove in take it apart replace the part put it back together and ever since then it will not stay idle it’ll turn over but not run and I’ve retaken it apart eight nine times to try to figure out what I missed and I just can’t figure it out so I’m wondering if it would be cheaper or if at all possible to just swap out my current engine for the updated Chrysler 300 engine 20 and all who could please help me with the situation it’s been about a year and a half since it’s all started I really have to figure out a solution I greatly appreciate those who take the time to read and help me understand thanks for your support

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…