Menu

2007 Civic EX Cranks, no start

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2007 Civic EX Cranks, no start

• Creator
    Topic
    Marcus ZizzoMarcus Zizzo
    Participant

So, a friend of mine had her Civic just die out of nowhere while driving. They had it towed to my house and I ran some quick diagnostics on it. Can hear fuel pump, I’m seeing RPM in my scan tool, all sensors look normal but it won’t fire. So I shot some starting fluid down the intake and it fired up and died right after. So I was like great, weak fuel pump. WRONG, this thing still won’t start. I checked the fuel pump relay under the dash and the 2 PGM-FI relays in the fuse box by the driver side tire. This thing is driving me nuts! Checked all fuses as well. I can’t seem to figure this one out.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Marcus ZizzoMarcus Zizzo
      Participant

Bump

Marcus ZizzoMarcus Zizzo
        Participant

I guess this forum is dead….

hondaguy453hondaguy453
          Participant

Any DTC’s on this one? If not, were you able to check fuel pressure before replacing the fuel pump? In spec.?

Billy AndrewsBilly
            Participant

Yeah, this forum pretty much died when they went to this lousy software. Anyway, got noid lights? Injectors firing?

Rahul JonesRahul Jones
              Participant

I would suggest testing for injector pulse signal. If there is a signal then injectors for operation noise. I am assuming you checked for spark already.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Loading…