Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2007 G2500 Van Rebuild,Dash Cluster now possessed since starightening frame

2007 G2500 Van Rebuild,Dash Cluster now possessed since starightening frame

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2007 G2500 Van Rebuild,Dash Cluster now possessed since starightening frame

• Creator
    Topic
    David DeBordDavid DeBord
    Participant

Greetings Ya’ll,

I’m rebuilding a wrecked in the front end, 2007 G2500 Cargo van. Me & My Son, finally got the frame straightened, new fenders, front grill, lights, oil change, brake lines, & much more.

All of a sudden,… The Dash Cluster, when the Van is started, goes INSANE,… The Gauges flip back & forth, warning lights, etc., come on, but when the brake pedal is pushed,it goes back to normal, for a few seconds, & then starts all over again.

I’ve watched many videos, & done a lot of Reading. Since the Dash Cluster Problem didn’t happen until the Frame was straightened & the fenders/bumper/grill etc. was replaced, I’m thinking that somehow a ground was broke/weakened.

And, I also think that it is possible that the Dash Cluster decided to go bonkers, after all of these ongoing repairs.

Can anybody tell me what the Input voltages are to the Dash Cluster? I’ve seen where voltage from various Sensors ranges from Mili-voltage,to approx. 4 to 5.4 volts, to 12 volts. But, I’m not sure what the Supply Voltage is to the Dash Cluster itself, so as to determine whether the problem is elsewhere, or in the Dash Cluster.

I’ve been wanting to get this Van on the road, for My Work, more than a month ago, but between My Work, My Son being a Truck Driver,The Wuhan Virus, & Problems that appear out of No Where, like this dash cluster,…. It’s been a real “<(&%$#!!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…