Menu

2007 Honda Odyssey EX – P0843

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2007 Honda Odyssey EX – P0843

• Creator
    Topic
    Jeremy TaylorJeremy Taylor
    Participant

Hello, I have a 2007 Honda Odyssey EX. Recently got a flashing D light and a check engine code. Code reads P0843 transmission fluid pressure sensor/ switch a circuit high. Fluid is good and at normal level. I’ve enclosed a screen shot of the transmission that I got from Honda Parts. It looks like there are three pressure switches. Looks like two of them are the same (#11) and are located at the top and towards the side. The other is different (#12) is located at the bottom. I am trying to figure out which one of these switches is setting the code. And how do I test the switch? All I’ve been able to gather is that 5 volts goes to each of them, but I am not sure that’s accurate. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
      Attachments

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Panos kanellisPanos kanellis
      Participant

If your scanner supports live data you can select only these pressure switches and see the voltage you should unplug a sensor at the time to configure who is who

Jeremy TaylorJeremy Taylor
        Participant

I don’t have one with live data.

Panos kanellisPanos kanellis
          Participant

Ok if i remember the sensor lives on the side of the transsmission on the valve body.voltage high tells me that maybe the sensor itself is opencircuit try to connect a test light in series with the sense wire and see if the light remains

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…