Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2007 Volkswagen golf city ABS and Brake Light Flashing

2007 Volkswagen golf city ABS and Brake Light Flashing

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2007 Volkswagen golf city ABS and Brake Light Flashing

• Creator
    Topic
    Conrad HutchingsConrad Hutchings
    Participant

hello there I have a 2007 Volkswagen golf city with the abs light on and the brake light is flashing on the dash just wondering what would be causing all this I have scanned it and said it was both back abs sensors I replaced them both checked the wire to see if there was a brake in the wire and did not see any broken wires in the harness and with the brake light flashing I can not figure it out at all thought it might have been low on brake fluid and it was not wondering if anyone else had this issue

Thanks Huchters358

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Dave TidmanDave Tidman
      Participant

Remember, you are not a true VW owner until *all* the warning lights are on. 🙂

VWs of that vintage are sort of notorious for ABS controller failure. The best thing to do is see if the sensor signal is being received at the ABS conroller, if they are then it is likely an issue in the controller. Just went through this in the spouses 2009 jetta (different codes), but in my case (fortunately) there was a recall.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…