Menu

2008 Honda Accord ABS code

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2008 Honda Accord ABS code

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Kevin SullivanKevin Sullivan
    Participant

I have a 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 sedan w/150k miles on it. I’ve got solid amber VSA, ABS and yellow triangle! lights and with my code reader I’m getting a 66-17 “pressure sensor malfunction” and I don’t quite know which pressure sensor has malfunctioned. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Kevin SullivanKevin Sullivan
      Participant

I used a Launch X431 Creader VII+ (CRP123) Auto Code Reader EOBD OBD2 Scan Tool $150 from Amazon and then I concluded it was a bad ABS/VSA module
        so I bought an ABS Modulator used from LKQonline from a 2009 Honda Accord V6 EX-L w/75k miles w/2 year extended warranty $165.00

However, if you would prefer to purchase a brand new part I think you want the ABS Modulator (Original part number : 57110-TA0-305 (discontinued); Supersession(s) part number : 57110-TA0-A53) is about $900 from HondaPartsNow.com

A couple of websites mentioned the original part was discontinued and recommend the new replacement part, again, please verify before you order, don’t take my word for it, I’m not an expert or anything, just a guy trying to help out the community.

Russell TengRussell Teng
        Participant

Hi,i have exacly the same issue with my accord,how did you fix it? Thanks,

Max ParkerMax Parker
          Participant

great car

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Max ParkerMax Parker.
            • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Max ParkerMax Parker.
          Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…