Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2009 Chevy Malibu 3.6l transmission problems

2009 Chevy Malibu 3.6l transmission problems

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2009 Chevy Malibu 3.6l transmission problems

• Creator
    Topic
    Lucas DesjardinsLucas
    Participant

I have a 2009 Chevy Malibu with a 3.6l in it, I am having transmission problems but only when it rains… I have a lot of transmission codes that were set and saved in the vehicle memory but the transmission only acts up when it rains! the symptoms are reduced power light illumines, check engine light, service advancetrack, and the transmission will not shift out of first gear. if you turn it off for a few minutes and turn it back on it acts like nothing has happened. I have done a little bit of electrical diagnosis and from what I can see there are 0 broken wires that lead from the pcm, to the tcm. I’m thinking its a TCM problem but I honestly don’t know anymore. If anyone has had this problem happen to them and has a fix for it I would be very happy. I looked into a new TCM and realized not even my snap on ethos will reprogram the new TCM it has to be done by Chevy themselves…

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Lucas DesjardinsLucas. Reason: update title
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…