Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2010f150 no start, —–milage, dash beeping allot

2010f150 no start, —–milage, dash beeping allot

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2010f150 no start, —–milage, dash beeping allot

• Creator
    Topic
    Tristan MeyerTristan Meyer
    Participant

Seeking help,

I’ve got a 2010 f150 4×4 lariat with an aftermarket remote start. Last week my temperature control fan speed stopped working, I could still adjust temperature, and physically see the fan speed adjustment moving on the display but the actual speed was maxed out with no change. After research, I ordered a new hvac blower motor resistor and swapped it out via behind the glove box compartment. Assuming it would be a simple job, plug and play, 2 screws, never disconnected the battery as I never seen it mentioned. However, after the swap the truck won’t crank, anti theft is rapidly blinking, dash lights display everything known to man, milage to e is just —- as if the pcm isn’t communicating. What gives?

I checked various fuses assuming I could’ve potentially blown something but all are fine. Any guidance or experience, greatly appreciated. Overtime thru the holidays, finals in college, pandemic… Enough on my plate for the time being. I really would like to take care of this myself. Thank you.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…