Menu

2012 Dodge Journey 3.5L

• Creator
    Topic
    Conrad HutchingsConrad Hutchings
    Participant

Hello there i have a dodge journey that blows hot heat out the driver vents but not the passenger side the heater cores i got flushed couple moths ago and it feels like there is hot coming into the heater core and warm coming out the drivers side actuator moves pulled it apart and watched it move thermostat was replaced when they did the heater cores actuators on passenger side seem to move when u changed passion i don’t want to dump a lot of money into it to fix just wondering if any of you guys have had the same problem with it

Thanks Huchters358

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Jim HutchingsJim Hutchings
      Participant

Surprises me that there is no response to this question but I just want to add that it is minus 25 celcius here. Never experienced this last year as it got pretty warm in the cab.

Jim HutchingsJim Hutchings
        Participant

Back at this again. No heat on the passenger side of my journey. About a year ago i got a antifreeze flush did not solve the problem. So not even a year ago i did the heater core. In proved but not a lot. Today I changed the blend door actuator. I think its better but not as good as what I had prior when I bought the vehicle. Tomorrow on my way to work I will take a temp out of the vents to see where we are sitting. I do have an airbag light on but I dont think it will have anything to do with the Hvac system.

Anyone else have any ideas what I should be looking at next?

Thanks
          Hutch74

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…