Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2015 Honda Accord V6 push-button starter problem

2015 Honda Accord V6 push-button starter problem

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2015 Honda Accord V6 push-button starter problem

• Creator
    Topic
    Chris WaldenChris Walden
    Participant

Hello, I have a 2015 Accord EX-L V6 with pushbutton start. I’m having an intermittent problem with starter as described in Honda TSB 16-002.

I have replaced the starter, and the problem persists. I’m curious how the second step of the TSB could possibly remedy this situation…rotating the flywheel one bolt hole. I plan to do this, but can’t imagine how this has any relation to the starter randomly not engaging correctly.

I’m very disappointed that Honda refuses to fix this problem, and after reading forums where other folks have paid a dealer to replace the starter ($800 from the dealer) and rotate the flywheel only to find out the problem still persists.

I’m ready to sell this car because while it has never left me stranded, you never know how many attempts it will take to get it started.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      William VincentWilliam Vincent
      Participant

Hey man, I have the same problem with a 2015 Crosstour EX-L that I recently purchased. What did you end up doing?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…