Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2016 Honda Mobilio "ABS and handbrake" warning indicator problems.

2016 Honda Mobilio "ABS and handbrake" warning indicator problems.

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2016 Honda Mobilio "ABS and handbrake" warning indicator problems.

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    charlie poncecharlie
    Participant

Hi, I have a 2016 Honda Mobilio. (I’m from the Philippines)
      The ABS and Handbrake light suddenly came on while I was trying to do a u-turn to park.
      I’ve checked the handbrake switch, brake fluid, replaced the front brake pads, inspected the rear brake shoes and reset the ABS system using the OBD II pin 4 and 9 trick. The light went away but after driving approximately 10 miles to work, it suddenly lit up again.
      I reset the system once more and it went away. If it comes back up, what else can I check on my own before needing to go to a shop that has specialty tools? I tried looking for the blue 2-pin connector I saw on one of the videos to get error codes w/o a scanner but I could not find one. I saw a yellow 2-pin connector but both the driver and passenger side had them.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Dave TidmanDave Tidman
      Participant

You will need to get the codes out of the ABS system to give you direction.

charlie poncecharlie
        Participant

Can you confirm that there is no way to pull the codes manually like in this video w/o the use of a scanner?

Because that is what I was asking aside from manually checking other components that can cause this issue to eliminate what I can w/o specialty tools like I said in my post.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…