Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 2016 Kia Sedona LX open door indicator light

2016 Kia Sedona LX open door indicator light

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 2016 Kia Sedona LX open door indicator light

• Creator
    Topic
    Daniel DickensDaniel Dickens
    Participant

Hello, my recently purchased Sedona has automatic sliding doors. My door indicator light comes on and off while driving, along with internal lighting. So far, it seems to stay on when stopping at a stoplight or when parking. I’m pretty sure it’s a problem related to the driver side. If at a stoplight I’ve had success in opening and closing the driver door. However, when parked and shut off engine the light stays on until I open and close the driver side sliding door. I’m afraid to take it to a mechanic or dealership because of how much they’re likely to charge. Ideas on what’s going on, what to do, or other help much appreciated… Daniel Dickens, TX

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Nightflyr *Richard Kirshy
      Participant

It may be as simple as a sticky door switch or more involved involving a control module.
        Might suggest starting simple and check the door switches, clean if needed.
        If that doesn’t solve your issue, you’ll need a diagnostic tool to view live data concerning the door operation

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…