Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 4 Sale Time-Sert Universal Head Bolt tread repair

4 Sale Time-Sert Universal Head Bolt tread repair

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge For Sale/Wanted 4 Sale Time-Sert Universal Head Bolt tread repair

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Deano GarrettDeano Garrett
    Participant

These “Time-Sert” tools are the bee’s knees! Just found out bout them this week, when had to repair a broken banjo-bolt for the oil cooler to the turbo of a 03 Pt Cruiser. Really didn’t want to use a “Heli-Coil” in this case. So stumbled across “Time-Sert” being sold on “Amazon.com”. Never had used one before and was unsure if wanted to drop a bill on the kit. So you can understand my excitement when I discovered Dam they are made right here in my city. So went down there and they were very helpful. Took the turbo with me and as soon as walked in the door they immediately got a tech to come and assist me. Took his caliper measured a few things, went grabbed the kit I would need, and told me step by step how to use it. And being the type of hole it was he told me where I would run into a issue and how to get thru it. Was very pleased with they’re service, knowledge, and with the product. Maybe a little more cost the a “Heli-Coil”, but a far superior product in my opinion. I will never use a “Heli-Coil” again.

Peter ThielPeter Thiel
      Participant

I sold this Time Sert kit, I’m not sure how to delete the post from forum. Information wise, the Time Sert thread kits work great especially for aluminum block threads for head bolts on Honda engine I had to re-thread.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…