Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • 96 honda civic z6 install obd 2 to obd1 using stock 96 engine harness and intake

96 honda civic z6 install obd 2 to obd1 using stock 96 engine harness and intake

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here 96 honda civic z6 install obd 2 to obd1 using stock 96 engine harness and intake

• Creator
    Topic
    Ty LoweTy Lowe
    Participant

Will this work used p28 ecu but now car runs like 3 cylinder at idle plus very rich and I hooked up vteck selinoid at A6 second on bottom and D4 third on bottom but I cut wire on adapter for obd2 to obd1 im thinking that was mistake and when removed A plug i pulled the two wires out of plug next to it do not know which holes they go in ive since hooked the wires back together and yd the selenoid and sensor wires to them but now need to know if that will works or not and if not what to do and will engine work right or not and jf not please set me right and put me on right course to do this car right to run correct please help me im a 40 year mechanic 22 years on my own never did this before and can’t find answer anywhere my phone number is 425 345 7185

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…