Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Brake light & abs light on 2004 honda accord ex-l

Brake light & abs light on 2004 honda accord ex-l

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Brake light & abs light on 2004 honda accord ex-l

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Mark BMark B
    Participant

I purchased a 2004 accord ex-l 4 cylinder sedan.
      The lady before me really neglected the car, so much so that the piston came out of the caliper on the drivers side and caused brake fluid to leak out everywhere. I installed new pads and rotors all the way around and got a caliper from a yard. I bled each wheel for a while and now I get good brake pressure and rebound. I completely replaced the brake fluid to ensure that its clean. The brake master reservoir is on the max line. I still get the abs and brake light on the dash. The car seems to drive fine without any issues. Ive checked the fuses and they all seem to be fine. The abs sensors seem to be intact, I havent tried testing them with a multimeter as I assume the lights popped on due to the piston coming out of the caliper. I used a decent scan tool and no codes appear for the abs system. When i disconnect the master brake cylinder fluid sensor the brake light goes away but the abs stays!Anybody have any suggestions ?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…