Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Canadian 310-s Tech Looking to move south

Canadian 310-s Tech Looking to move south

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Wanted Employment Opportunities Canadian 310-s Tech Looking to move south

• Creator
    Topic
    SamSam
    Participant

I am a licensed 310-S Automotive Service Technician up here in Ontario and am working towards my goal of living/ working in the TN, NC, SC, GA area. I run my own shop up here and honestly am looking to move my family south someday. Major hurdle I have found is work Visa’s and such, anybody have any experience with this? Before I go to an immigration lawyer I am hoping to have an idea whats involved.

If anybody has any insight, ideas or is looking for a great tech and willing to sponsor a Canadian please feel free to contact me 🙂

thanks!
      Sam

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      zerozero
      Participant

I worked with a guy who married an American woman. He was working on getting his papers. Form how he explained it, it was an expensive and drawn out process. One of the steps involved is a physical interview at one of the 2 consulates, there’s one in Montreal and one in Calgary. They just irrationally decide where your interview will be held and you are responsible to be there for it. So instead of driving 12 hours to Calgary, he got to fly to Montreal.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…