Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • CV axle issue? 2005 Santa Fe with 166k miles

CV axle issue? 2005 Santa Fe with 166k miles

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here CV axle issue? 2005 Santa Fe with 166k miles

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    rob osoerob osoe
    Participant

Recently I had new front and rear roll stoppers (engine mounts) replaced w/OEM parts. At the same time the left (drivers side) CV axle was replaced (with a brand new NAPA part) at a highly rated repair shop. Then I noticed the car started to pull to the right when accelerating. No pulling while coasting or decelerating . The car never pulled right while accelerating before the repair. I called the shop and they said they had never had a issue like this before with cv axle repairs. I made an appointment and returned the car a week later. A mechanic drove the car and the put the car in the shop and the shop owner said they will replace the left CV axle again. They said to drive it for a week or so. The car still pulls to the right while accelerating. Should I have the right side axle replaced now to see if that will even out the pulling symptom? Or could the motor mounts have caused some issues. I’m at a loss.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…