Menu

GREETINGS and UPDATE

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Girls in the Garage GREETINGS and UPDATE

• Creator
    Topic
    Lee AnnLee Ann

Hi Guys!
      Just wanted to update you briefly-
      Within the last 2 weeks, I was promoted to Flat Rate Tech at my dealership. I was given 2 of my own bays next to my Senior Master Mentor and very much still LOVE my job, even though I work tons of hours. Our dealership is at the top ranks of our region in sales and service. I am so proud to be a part of this team.

One of my favorite repairs is valve cover gaskets. I also love brake jobs, tires and alignments. I want to excel at electrical. The key to electrical is KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid…good words to live by. That principal was reinforced Saturday.

I recently have pulled 2 dashes, which I consider to be almost as big a job as an engine R&R. It was cool because I got to see the framework and how it was all put together. When I was done (heater box R&R), everything worked the way it was suppose to. I have been told half jokingly that I am going to be the water leak and dash job tech…part of me says, “BRING IT ON”

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Nathan PollarNathan Pollar
      Participant

Everything is very simple and intuitive if you install a program that has a license! For example, I installed the VeePN service for myself, and there were no problems with downloading it. Go to the service webpage https://veepn.com/vpn-apps/vpn-for-android/ and enter the installation page. Download the appropriate version for your device. After selecting the version to download, open the file to begin the installation process. Click the “Next” button until the installation process is complete. Everything is very simple! Try!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…