Menu

Hello Girls, I’m a newbie.

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Girls in the Garage Hello Girls, I’m a newbie.

• Creator
    Topic
    Dee WheatleyDee Wheatley
    Participant

Anyone got a Celica ST182 out there ? Be pleased to hear from anyone who has or just anyone who’s a learner in the garage. I’m armed with a small tool kit and a Haynes manual… Regards, Dee

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Lee AnnLee Ann

[quote=”dd5656″ post=97138]Anyone got a Celica ST182 out there ? Be pleased to hear from anyone who has or just anyone who’s a learner in the garage. I’m armed with a small tool kit and a Haynes manual… Regards, Dee
        [/quote]

Hi Dee,

Welcome to the ETCG forum.

I don’t have a Celica but I do have a huge interest in everything cars, from engine performance issue diagnosis to interior/exterior detailing. I recently began wrenching on my own cars, in part, due to financial necessity but also as a hobby (and loving it!) 🙂

JaneJane
        Participant

Hello Dee. Welcome to the forum. at my workshop, I don’t regularly repair Toyota’s. I’m sure I could though. If I can then you can.
          My Site

Dee WheatleyDee Wheatley
          Participant

Hello Lar, nice to hear from you and sorry for the delay. I’ve been busy working at my job and on the car. You sound very technically minded….! I too am a beginner and find it most satisfying to find i can do things for myself. That’s why i got the Celica as this is my 4th and i wanted a car that has only the basics in computer controlled rubbish so i could work on it myself. Be nice to hear back from you. I live in Brittany, France. I presume you live in the states ? Best wishes for now, Dee

Dee WheatleyDee Wheatley
            Participant

Hi Inverlass and thanks for the welcome. Sorry for the delay in replying as i’ve been busy at work and working on the car. She’s my baby but has been previously maltreated and needs a lot of TLC (tender loving care)… Mechanic, wow, well done you ! Toyota’s are well known to have fiddly bits that you cant get at but I’m learning. Great to hear from you. Where do you live ? I live in Brittany, france though i grew up in england & moved here in 98. I work at the 80 bed old folks home in town for elderly dependant people. I live in a village that’s spread out with 700 people and the nearest small garage is 20 miles away. The big guys are in Lorient and that’s 50 miles. There’s no public transport so a car that functions is essential. My Celica is 23yrs old and my 4th one (first one belonged to my hubby). I see you like Mercedes-Benz, good quality stuff. Gotta go and get some dinner now. 7.13pm but early morning for you if you live in the States (depends where you live). Hope to hear back from you soon, best wishes, Dee

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…