Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • HELP!!! INSURANCE WON’T FULLY REPAIR MY CAR :(

HELP!!! INSURANCE WON’T FULLY REPAIR MY CAR :(

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Automotive Discussion HELP!!! INSURANCE WON’T FULLY REPAIR MY CAR :(

• Creator
    Topic
    AliAli
    Participant

2010 Honda Insight

Hey all! I would love for some advise and help, i was rear-ended and AAA insurance repaired pretty much the major damages (rear bumper/metal trunk floor/crash bar ) but they are not repairing other things that i’ve told them they said its non-crash related.

My tail light now collects water inside it’s LED so i expect it to fail very quick.

The mudguards apparently aren’t covered one was broken i thought this was a OEM trim but i believe they are saying its after market.

Roof end cap is missing on one side, I seen a thread showing that there was a TSB bulletin since they are weak enough to come off in a car wash. On another fourms but it’s old and they didn’t link the bulletin

OH AND ONE MORE THING…..
      Rear bumper bracket has a clip broken and they tell me it’s not….anyone able to get a pic of that? so i can slap them with it….i checked all over google 🙁

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      AliAli
      Participant

o.o

Michael SacksteinMichael Sackstein
        Participant

I see this kinda stuff all the time with insurance companies. Whenever you get rear ended, you wanna find out everything that needs doing by the body shop and if there’s any debate about the damage then the body shop is supposed to negotiate that with the insurance company. I recently had the same problem on my brother’s Pilot. My body guy actually talked to the insurance company and got them to cover everything that they weren’t initially going to cover. So if you’re having a problem with the insurance company, I would talk to your body shop and have them address it with them.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…