Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Honda Civic 1998 ek steering fluid leak even after replacing the steering rack

Honda Civic 1998 ek steering fluid leak even after replacing the steering rack

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Honda Civic 1998 ek steering fluid leak even after replacing the steering rack

• Creator
    Topic
    Mohammed SirajMohammed Siraj
    Participant

Hi sir, I have recently bought an honda civic 98 model. It had steering fluid leak after i bought the car i came to know about it. Upon showing it to the mechanic he said you will have to change the steering rack. I got one second hand from scrap yard since the new steering rack is not available in my place. Now that i have replaced the steering rack still the steering fluid is leaking. I checked underneath the car next morning and saw that oil is dripped on the floor. Again i showed it to the mechanic and he said there is a slight leak around the pinion in the second hand steering rack. Now what should i do? Should i get another steering rack or should drive the car with this one. Will really appreciate your answer.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy.
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…