Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Honda Civic Delo Sol Si Check Engine Codes

Honda Civic Delo Sol Si Check Engine Codes

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Honda Civic Delo Sol Si Check Engine Codes

• Creator
    Topic
    Richard VoldenRichard Volden
    Participant

Check Engine Light was diagnosed by local Honda dealer and resulted in them replacing the MAP and TPS sensors. Next day I get a Check Engine light so I jump the OBD terminal and watch the light blink three short and seven short which looks to be faults with the same two sensors that were just replaced. Just to verify, I cleared the codes and drove the car until the Check Engine light came on again, rechecked the codes and got the same results.
      Help!!! Any ideas???

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Nightflyr *Richard Kirshy
      Participant

Assuming theshop used OEM replacement parts.
        Next steps would be to verify the connections, wiring and ECU connections along with powers and grounds to each.

Michael SacksteinMichael Sackstein
        Participant

Yeah that sounds like a faulty wiring connection somewhere. Perhaps something came loose when you drove over a bump or some of the electrical wiring has gotten frayed overtime. I see that a lot. You’ll just have to fix the connection, and if you see the wiring is frayed anywhere you may have to splice and solder in some new wiring.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…