Menu

I’m Losing My Shop

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG1 Video Discussions I’m Losing My Shop

• Creator
    Topic
    DevDev
    Participant

I’m excited for your future. I live close to your current shop. I’d love to help you move, if you’re open to it. I’m a student and school is closed right now due to COVID, so I have too much free time. Cheers!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Alex MckenzieAlex Mckenzie
      Participant

Are you looking for a part-time job? Your post is kind of confusing.

asetoftoolsasetoftools
        Participant

Eric, I was renovicted, and it ended up being one of the best things that ever happened to me. Got lucky for sure, but now I am so much better off. Same with changing jobs. You sometimes get stuck in where you are at and you don’t even know it.

But heres a question, you are a youtube superstar! why not buy your own building out in the sticks? Land prices in america are amazing in many places, like i bet you could buy land for 200k!. Not like canada where everything is a million dollars…

you have 1.6M subscribers.. if everyone who was american within driving distance, donated 20 minutes of time, just think of the barn you could raise! i bet even a thousand people could build you a new shop in a day after a foundation was poured. You might even have some crazy architect fan who would design the literal best building, customized. Leverage your internet powers!

I have no doubt you will be better off in the end.

good luck

DevDev
          Participant

Not a part time job. I’m looking to volunteer.

Alex MckenzieAlex Mckenzie
            Participant

Have you tried to check the auto service shop around you? Maybe some of them need a helping hand.

DevDev
              Participant

Hi, Eric. Just saw your video about having to move early. I live just down the street from you. Let me know if you want a helping hand with the move.

DevDev
                Participant

I’m interested in helping Eric, because he may need it. The repair shops near me are doing just fine.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Loading…