Menu

Interior Condensation HELP

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Interior Condensation HELP

• Creator
    Topic
    conner hillconner hill
    Participant

Hello!

I have a 2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8L, and it has gone from our fun sports car to more of our back-up vehicle at this point in it’s life. We still drive it at least 3-4 times a week, so it gets plenty of use.

We are having an issue. When it is cold out (Less than say, 32 degrees) condensation builds up in the car. When I say condensation, I mean it’s pretty soaked inside. The inside of the windshield, the carpets, and even the leather seats are wet. This mostly occurs in the morning, but sometimes the afternoon.

Today I went out to check on it. It’s about mid-40s today so its a little warmer than usual. There wasn’t any bad condensation this time. I did find that there was a little condensation on the inside of the windshield at the very bottom, going up about an inch. I also found that behind the front passenger seat, under the floor mat, there were frozen water droplets covering the floor.

I couldn’t see any issues underneath the car, and I couldn’t find any spots on the ceiling that would indicate a leak.

I’m pretty car-savvy and can fix most things under the hood, on the body, inside the car, electrical, etc. but I am having trouble figuring out where to start with this one. The source could be so many different things and I’m not sure how to narrow it down, or even perform some sort of test to try and locate an issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…