Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Need an air compressor willing to create a job for myself

Need an air compressor willing to create a job for myself

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Need an air compressor willing to create a job for myself

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Harry james Harry james 1 day, 14 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Aleks Deco
    Aleks Deco
    Participant

Hello. Few days ago I took my diploma of bachelor’s degree in engineering and now I am unemployed for a while, actively looking for a job but its quite hard to find where i live, need to wait for an open vacancies and day by day my last savings are melting.
    I am big enthusiast on cars, computers and technology. Learned how to fix them by myself when I was in high school ECTG was a huge impact on that. After high school graduation I started working in automotive industry, worked as a mechanic, technician, manager in automotive parts store and went to college part-time. Last year was a bit tough because I had to go often on unpaid vacation to work on my final work in college and then got fired because of that. In this situation everything I can do is look for a job.
    Friend suggested me to work on cars while I’m looking for the job in engineering and will allow me to use his garage what I see as an opportunity. I want to start body-repairs on cars because I very liked to spray paint when I worked as a technician. That would allow me to get some income until I will find a full time job in engineering. So please if u are able to help me I would be very grateful.
    And I promise that when I will get my first income from repairs I will donate the money to someone who also needs help.
    this is my funding link – https://gogetfunding.com/need-an-air-compressor-willing-to-create-a-job-for-myself/
    Thank you!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Harry james
    Harry james
    Participant

Recently I completed my graduation and due to financial problems I used to work for a part-time company, but I am looking for some new job opportunities. I always do my work on time with help of https://www.essaywritinglab.co.uk/nursing-assignment/ and I am sure this would allow me to get some income from this part-time job.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Loading…