Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • NEW member from Medellin Colombia South America

NEW member from Medellin Colombia South America

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge New Member Introduction NEW member from Medellin Colombia South America

• Creator
    Topic
    JOHN KARL VISSERJOHN KARL VISSER
    Participant

Hola to all Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I am from Medellin Colombia S.A.
      Here in S.A its a different world then what you guys see up North. There aren’t really any technical Schools down here. Lets just say shade tree mechanic. Don’t get me wrong they can fix things. They keep 1940s and above transportation trucks running and very well i must say. But these guys who fix thing on the street mainly cars is a whole other story. Its learn as you go and sometimes it just doesn’t cut it. I don’t want to bash these guys, they try their best with out formal education and apprenticeships . Please i am not here to bash anyone or to worship others. so lets all act like a family help one another. I love my Paisa amigos. Nickname they have for themselves
      I am not a auto mechanic but i was a Field technical engineer in the oil industry trained in the middle east and also in automation assembly of electronic of printed Circuit Board Manufacturing in the USA and cover the Global needs of this type of equipment , which is a very specific knowledge. Its makes a good base for auto repair .
      What else. I dont do repairs for other only a hobby for myself. that about covers it
      JOHN
      or Juan as they say down here

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      college mancollege man

Welcome to the forum Juan.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…