Menu

Nissan Titan Cooling system bleed

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Nissan Titan Cooling system bleed

• Creator
    Topic
    Ethan PlattonEthan Platton
    Participant

I have a 2004 nissan titan that I just replaced the radiator and thermostat on. Trouble is, no matter what advice or technique I’ve read or been told so far has worked for bleeding the air out of the system. I have an air pocket somewhere in the engine that wont bleed out. It had no bleeder valves and the spill free funnel method wont work either. All the hoses get hot and the temperature gauge sits at operating temp at idle, with heat on full blast it will only get hot for short periods of time then turns cold. Can make it a couple blocks then the truck starts to over heat but aggresive acceleration will lower the temp. While using the spill free funnel method it will just fill the reservoir tank completely full and the funnel will bubble forever but it never seems to actually get rid of the problem. Let it idle with the funnel for hours and it wont let up. There are no viable leaks in the system. Completely stumped my usual mechanic and everyone that has had experience with cars I know so far. Any advice would be great.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…