Menu

reputable mechanics in SoCal?

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Wanted Employment Opportunities reputable mechanics in SoCal?

• Creator
    Topic
    eddieeddie
    Participant

just wanted to start a thread about reputable mechanics around Southern California .

i’m the the L.A. area and was wondering if anyone on here knew any?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      subhobrotosubhobroto
      Participant

I like this post. I did have a question:

1. Did you want this thread to be names of specific mechanics who are good?
        2. Or do you want this thread to be names of specific shops regardless of the mechanic who worked on your car?

I highly recommend Geoff Mesman who owns Mesman Motors at 24002 Via Fabricante # 509, Mission Viejo, CA 92691. I am very picky about the people I work with. They have to let me into the shop and explain to me what the issue is and how they plan to fix it. Since I do most of the maintenance myself, I will be going to shops for issues I cannot fix myself. I explain what my observations are and listen to what they have to say.

As a matter of principle I dont bring in my own parts but make sure they are using quality parts.

Most shops don’t care to do this. They are happy changing your fluids and flushing your transmission and giving you a $99 brake pad slap job so you go back to them in a year.

Mesman Motors is not like that. They care about their reputation and if they can see you know what you are talking about, they are more than happy to work with you.

Now that I moved to San Diego I have a few shops on my radar but my car seems to be happy with just me (knock on wood).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…