Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • seeking field service technicians for Microsoft research study

seeking field service technicians for Microsoft research study

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Automotive Discussion seeking field service technicians for Microsoft research study

• Creator
    Topic
    cindy xucindy xu
    Participant

Hi!
      I am a graduate student at UW and my team and I are looking for current field service technicians to participate in a research study jointly hosted by University of Washington graduate students and Microsoft. The purpose of this study is to explore how technicians learn on the job and the pain points (if any) that exist in current processes. Specifically, we are researching the different ways that Mixed Reality (XR) technology can help field technicians learn on the job. This survey is confidential and any information acquired from it will only be used by the research team and will not be shared with other third parties. We are trying to distribute through as many channels as possible. if you are a field service tech, my team would be super grateful if you could take some time to participate in our initial survey or pass it along to someone who you think would be interested.

https://rb.gy/a1v1cq

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns! My email is xu_cindy68 @ yahoo.com. Thanks so much for your time and consideration!
      Cindy

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…