Menu

Some of my favorites

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Favorite Cars Some of my favorites

• Creator
    Topic
    SparkplugSparkplug
    Participant

Since it’s late at night and I don’t have anything better to do I thought I might as well post some of my favorite cars! 🙂

Volvo: I’ve been driving around in a Volvo 460GL for quite some time, it’s one of the biggest rustbuckets around these parts but, it’s still pretty fun to drive (when it’s not having serious issues!). I know many avid Volvo fans hate both the 300 and 400 series but its grown on me since it used to be the family car! that and partly because I learned the basics of driving in it.

I’ve driven loads of other Volvo’s too, like the famous (at least here in Norway) 240, both turbocharged and in its original state.

BMW: When getting my license I drove a BMW 5-series Touring, it was a E60 and a dream to drive. I loved driving that car and I still miss it. I also thing older 3-series are pretty cool too! like the E30 and 36. I also think the E46 looks good too, but I think they made some mistakes with their later models.

Audi: My all time favorite Audi has to be the original Quattro, what a machine! They are pretty rare here in Norway (at least where I live) so I’m pretty lucky to know a guy that owns one, I’ve even been allowed to drive it on several occasions.

VW: Most beautiful VW there is? The Golf GTI Mk1 of course! I love it! never driven one though, but I hope that someday I might. I also enjoy old VW busses.

Unfortunatly I’ve never driven an American car, not even a Ford which there are loads of here. But i sure do love Mustangs, and my favorite Am-car has to be the Chevrolet Camaro, the early models looks astonishing, do not like the newer ones though.

I’ve never driven any Japanese cars so far either. I could make this list a lot longer by just listing cars I think look cool that I’ve never driven, but I do not think it’s fair to judge cars just on apperance alone. I know I’ve listed some like the Golf GTI Mk1, but I’ve driven newer models and they are pretty damn nice. And the Camaro is excused no matter what, It’s one of the coolest cars ever! Too bad there are no Am-car nuts around these parts.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…