Hi! I’m a 17 kid who’s had a decent amount of experience when it comes to working on cars, i started when i was 15 ans im almost 18 so three years to me seems pretty basic. So today I decided to change my moms spark plugs since they were old and were probably the original spark plugs that came with the car (which is an 03 Crv). Now I’ve done spark plugs before and i haven’t had any trouble before but today things went south when i realized that the black rubber piece inside the spark plug socket that usually holds on to the spark plug when you take it out is now stuck on the spark plug. I really can’t explain it and it’s near impossible to get a clear photo of what’s going on but i know its stuck down there and i have no idea how to get it out. I’m hacking a mini panic attack cause i don’t know what kind of damage it’ll do to my mom’s car. Issues are already arising as the car starts super rough and the motor seems really shaky so i think I’ve caused a misfire. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO HELP ME IF YOU NEED MORE DETAILS OR IMAGES LMK AND I’LL TRY MY BEST TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SOMETHING I JUST WANNA SAVE MY MOMS CAR.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.