Menu

This video says it all I think

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Technicians Only This video says it all I think

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

I’d love to hear your comments on this video, it was posted to my FB last week.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      sig061sig061
      Participant

Too funny! That reminds me of our Fridays! That’s when all of the regular nuts come in.. begging to get something (usually impossible) done before the weekend.

Oh yeah.. & they’ll gladly give you a check to cash next weekend. πŸ™‚

W00DBar0nW00DBar0n
        Participant

My instructor showed us this video, i still love it.
          “Heard you were a very good mechanic but expensive, this is why i went to other shops”

SpawnedXSpawnedX
          Participant

Which one of you creepers was video taping my work day today!

dreamer2355dreamer2355
            Participant

[quote=”W00DBar0n” post=33748]My instructor showed us this video, i still love it.
              “Heard you were a very good mechanic but expensive, this is why i went to other shops”[/quote]

+1!!!!

LMAO on the video though. Even the wife liked it!

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
              Keymaster

Yea we hear this stuff WAY too much in this business, I think the video covers just about all of it. I imagine it’s like that in a lot of business but I see this type of behavior all to often when it comes to auto repair for some reason. I mean could you imagine the same conversation with a doctor? “I’ve got these chest pains, no money, no insurance, and no time to fix it, can you help me?”

W00DBar0nW00DBar0n
                Participant

[quote=”EricTheCarGuy” post=33924]Yea we hear this stuff WAY too much in this business, I think the video covers just about all of it. I imagine it’s like that in a lot of business but I see this type of behavior all to often when it comes to auto repair for some reason. I mean could you imagine the same conversation with a doctor? “I’ve got these chest pains, no money, no insurance, and no time to fix it, can you help me?”[/quote]
                  My dad tells me about large companies calling him for free advice all the time. Companies that are worth millions and they are even looking for a cheap way out too.
                  I get it from my logging buddies a lot, “Know any cheap fixes for the my claw on my 518 skidder?”
                  As for the doctor i don’t see that happening where i live. I walked into a hospital back in Aug with a broken nose and no care card and i got helped with out fee or trouble, not sure how that would of worked for me in the States.

stingray66stingray66
                  Participant

All I can say is THATS the way is any more got to love it:lol: πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

stingray66stingray66
                    Participant

He sorry to bust your bubble but hospitals here in pa WILL NOT TAKE YOU with out insurance
                      I have been there My wife does not have insurance ME I am on ssi cant afford it when she had a problem I was told to LEAVE
                      SO I do NOT buy in to this B/S that its a law AND YES we ARE citizens

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Loading…