Menu

Throttle controller

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion Throttle controller

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by justin qeo justin qeo 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    David Epplett
    David Epplett
    Participant

I have a Honda Legend 2007. A great car ruined by factory slow response electric throttle. Any body know of a throttle controller that will work on it?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    justin qeo
    justin qeo
    Participant

Honda legend 2007 is an excellent car that has the power of acceleration, good handling and speed while driving. It is a very comfortable car containing all features one desires in a vehicle. This car is good on gas hence you will not spend so much money on gas. This car can also be taken to any kind of terrain without any worry. Honda legend 2007 is a four door sedan with decent trunk space for all your luggage. I have to order custom essay online so that I could complete my academic work on time. You might need to make some adjustments for the seats if you are driving for long distances as it does not contain power seats. The interior of this car has been made with the best quality leather seats making it feel like a luxury ride inside it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Loading…