Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Transmission late shift 95 hond accord

Transmission late shift 95 hond accord

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Transmission late shift 95 hond accord

• Creator
    Topic
    Matthew ChristensenMatthew Christensen
    Participant

Ive got a 95 honda accord automatic tranny the problem is all the sudden the shift lock is engaged after starting have to use my key to unlock the shifter but at the same time my tranny started haveing shifting issuies. It wont shift until around 4000-5000 rpm for any gear and when it does its rough and rpm only drops to around 2500 after it shifts and when it down shifts its rough ive pulled the shift solnoid and tested it both were clicking when power was applied (wasnt sure wich one it was so ended up pulling both the top set and the bottom set) so if i shift it into low 2 or low 1 it shifts at normall rpm range but dr3 dr4 it has the problem checked the fluid of course.just draiined and refilled the tranny fluid thinking it might of been at that point and yes used honda atf.. Not sure what else to do been having alo of electrical issuies since ive got the car about 2 months ago was thinking maybe the solnoids wernt getting proper power to operate but i have no way to test it that im aware off.and my speedometer has a problem when starting and driving it sticks at 20mph with minmial jumping usually while driving it will all of the sudden start working correctly but dont think this has to do with the tranny issue since its was shifting fine for previous 2months please someone save me from this nightmare before i blow my tranny if its not already to late

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Matthew ChristensenMatthew Christensen
      Participant

I just want to go on to say i thought a i would of got a better response to my problem from atleast eric the car guy as a do it youreselfer ..i am sadly disapointed in this forum amd wont be using it agian as for my problem finally got a check engine code for throtle postition sensor thanks matt youre welcome matt

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…